Lots of clouds today but still calm and getting a bit cooler as we head north.
We enjoyed breakfast in the main dining room this morning with a couple of seasoned travelers from Canada. The program this morning by our cruise director was all about Scotland.
We finally found a few minutes to read our books in The Crow's nest ( although in very uncomfortable chairs!)
After a very light lunch I attended a Q&A session with the captain which was very informative. Then I went to the spa for a massage. It was pretty rough for what was supposed to be a swedish massage. We have money to use in our onboard credit account, otherwise I would not have bothered.
Dinner tonight in the Tamarind with Tom and Valerie. Asian cooking doesn't really appeal.
After dinner's program was a hysterical piano player who, beside being an excellent pianist, was a very funny guy making jokes about old people.
I am having a terrible time keeping track of the time. Every day we have to move our clocks ahead another hour. I would like to listen to baseball but I can't figure out when it's on..... Maybe middle of the night our time?
No comments:
Post a Comment